How to Design a Mobile Website for a Sunnyvale Business
Designing a mobile web site is very different than designing a desktop site. Here are some tips to keep in mind for mobile sites:
- Keep the site clean and simple. Because there are so many different mobile devices with varying screen sizes, it isn’t practical to include a lot of design in the site. Keep pages clean and simple so they will display well regardless of the viewer devices.
- Place important information at the top of the page. Browsing a mobile site is more difficult than a desktop site, so put the information you don’t want visitors to overlook at the top of each page.
- Offer radio buttons and lists. Rather than asking visitors to enter text in a mobile device, add radio buttons and lists that provide direct links.
- Provide a back button. Some mobile devices lack back buttons, so provide them.
- Keep page size small. The maximum page size for a mobile page is only 20 kilobytes. Focus on great content rather than design graphics.
This information provided to you by Silicon Valley's Express Printing & Graphics, Inc.
located at 1205 Alderwood Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089